- Iceberg lettuce
- Purple/Green cabbage
- Red/Green/Yellow Capsicum
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Baby corn
- Fresh Green Peas
- Finely chopped carrots
- Green/Black Olives
- Soaked and sprouted moong and moth
- Extra Virgin olive Oil (for the dressing)
- Honey (for the dressing)
- Salt (for the dressing, added just before eating)
- Mixed Herbs (for the dressing)
- Cut and mix whatever you want to have in the salad. I generally choose about 6-8 items every day, and mix and match in any order I feel fit.
- Introduce the dressing (generally just olive oil and honey) except for the salt since the salt will make the vegetables dehydrate and lose their water. I take this tossed salad to office, so it is about 3hrs time from the time I mix it to the time that I consume it.